Nars Orgasm Blush - there's something unseemly about the fashion for naming make up like this. It's supposed to be the universal blush, but it's too glittery for me. It's also a couple of years old, so can't go to the charity shop. Bin.
Nars lip palette. Bought this as there's one colour I love but I thought it would be a bargain getting this in comparison. I was wrong. The palette doesn't work half as good as a lipstick does. Bin.
Holey socks. What is it with me and socks?! Bin.
The above three photos are ink cartridges. All run out, so bin.
Next, Disney stitch update. I'm pleased to say not only have I completed the backstitch for the whole thing, but I've also finally taught myself the French knot!
Obviously no french knots on there (been working on it since I took the picture) but I'm so pleased beacuse now I'll be able to finish it properly.
Finally, I've made a collage box this week.
I got these from The Works with loads of wooden flower shapes inside. That's the best thing about craft purchases - nine times out of ten you can find use for the packaging too.
The first section has my version of a letterpress box. I don't have any myself, so I glued an X onto some card, layered that on a few more pieces of card painted it all black, then painted the X gold before attaching it to the box with foam pads. I also glued the wish token on the side. All backgrounds to the box sections are Docraft nature papers.
The second section has a few ceramic stars glued in, while the third has a bottle. It was filled with orange and white beads with a remnant rub on attached to the bottle. I actually had to cut a little of the cork off because it was too big for the box.
The fourth section has a number five which was stickled and crackled. It also has five dice - the original plan was to have every other number on there apart from five but these dice don't have a six, so I just stacked them so the numbers one to five are facing out. The centre section has an ornate keyhole.
The sixth section has a die cut bird, cracle glazed and alcohol inked. It also has a wire nest with pearl eggs, and some flowersoft.
The seventh section is a die cut flower, coloured with Lindy's spray and with a load of black beads in the centre. The eighth section has a picture of a butterfly in a metal circle. This didn't work as well as I would have liked - in retrospect I think I used too much Glossy accents.
Finally the last section has a domino piece and a set of wings. These boxes are a great way of using up the little things in a stash, and would make perfect gifts for people as you could tailor make it to their likes, or to shared memories.